Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||For Honda Steering|
56110-Rca-A01 Auto Power Steering Pump,
ST16949 Auto Power Steering Pump,
56110-Rca-A01 Steering Pump Honda Accord
1. Make sure the input voltage meets the specifications. And make sure that the positive and negative poles of the power supply are connected correctly.
2. The air inlet nozzle is connected with a filter in order to filter the dust, fiber and particles at the inlet. Prevent the inside of the pump from being blocked.
3. Suitable for silicone tube link.
4. Working for a long time will increase the internal temperature of the application equipment, it is recommended that the application equipment design ventilation holes.
5. During installation, the pump can be wrapped with sponge or sheet foam to reduce noise and vibration.
6. It is recommended to design a control circuit including a pressure sensor to allow the pump to work at intervals while extending the use time.
7. Make sure to pack a clean, temperature and humidity controlled place to avoid rusting of the motor.
Dear Friends , if you want to know more information, welcome to contact with me directly.I will be very glad to receive your inquiry.
Contact Person: Taylor