Toyota Steering Rack
Nissan Steering Rack
Mitsubishi Steering Rack
Hyundai Steering Rack
Honda Steering Rack
Mazda Steering Rack
VW Steering Rack
RHD Steering Rack
Toyota Steering Pump
Nissan Steering Pump
Mazda Steering Pump
Hyundai Steering Pump
VW Steering Pump
Mitsubishi Steering Pump
Honda Steering Pump
Power Steering Pump Or Rack
Jeanpool ArrateaMedina,Perurecomendable me llegó bien el producto
Edson Frans,Netherlands Antillgood product and fitted perfectly
eduardo macalos,Canadagood quality and fast delivery
Contact Person : Taylor
Phone Number : 86-18927513515
WhatsApp : +8618927513515
56110-R40-P02 Hydraulic Steering Pump , 56110-R40-A01 K24a Honda Accord Steering Pump
|Model||For Honda Steering||Warranty||12months|
56110-R40-P02 Hydraulic Steering Pump,
K24a Honda Accord Steering Pump,
56110-R40-A01 Honda Accord Steering Pump
56110-R40-A01 Honda Steering Pump For Accord K24a 2.4 2008 Hydraulic
56110-R40-P02 K24a Steering Pump For Honda Accord 2.4 2008 Hydraulic
How to do a good job in the use and maintenance of power steering pump:
As the power source of automobile steering, the power steering pump is the "heart" part of the steering system. In developed countries, the power steering loading rate of large and small cars is close to 100%. At present, many domestic models have begun to use power steering. Therefore, in the process of promoting and using the steering pump, it is necessary to understand and master its performance and principles in order to achieve correct use and maintenance.
1. Working principle
There are several types of steering pumps, such as vane, gear, and plunger. Judging from the current domestic development, the vane pump is the most popularized one. The main parts are stator, rotor, oil distribution plate, vane, pump body and back cover etc. The pump body is equipped with a flow control valve and a safety valve. When the pump is working, the slide valve has a certain degree of opening, so that the flow reaches the specified requirements, and the excess flow returns to the smoking cavity of the pump. If the oil circuit is blocked or accidents cause the system pressure to exceed the maximum working pressure of the pump, the safety valve will open and the slide valves will all open, and all the pressure oil will return to the oil suction chamber, which will protect the system.
2. Precautions for use and maintenance:
1. Correctly select the brand of hydraulic oil used, otherwise it will affect the efficiency and life of the pump.
2. The hydraulic oil used must be clean, check frequently, and replace the oil filter on the suction line of the oil pump regularly. When the driver refuels, he must be equipped with a filter device to ensure the cleanliness of the oil. And often check, clean or replace the filter device to keep the oil circuit unblocked.
3. If the steering pump is not used for a long period of time, when restarting, it must not work at full load immediately, and there should be at least ten minutes of no-load operation time.
4. When using, always check whether the steering pump is leaking, whether it is running normally, whether there is impact or abnormal noise, so as to find and eliminate the fault in time.