Jeanpool ArrateaMedina,Perurecomendable me llegó bien el producto
Edson Frans,Netherlands Antillgood product and fitted perfectly
eduardo macalos,Canadagood quality and fast delivery
44250-12480 44250-12290 RHD Rack And Pinion , NEWAIR Sprinter Ae100 Steering Rack
|Warranty||12months||Model||For Toyota Steering Rack|
44250-12480 RHD Rack And Pinion,
44250-12290 RHD Rack And Pinion,
NEWAIR Sprinter Ae100 Steering Rack
Brand New Rhd Steering Gear And Pinion For Toyota Sprinter Ae100 91-02 44250-12290 Massive Stock
Hydraulic Rhd Steering Gear And Pinion For Toyota Corolla Ee90 44250-12480 Massive Stock
Things you might want to know:
1.The methods to distinguish the broken car steering are:
The direction is unstable when driving, the free travel of the steering wheel becomes larger, the steering wheel is difficult to return, the steering is understeer or oversteer, the steering wheel shakes, the direction shakes, the steering is heavy, and the car steering wheel makes abnormal noise.
2,If the steering is broken, there will be such a failure:
There will be abnormal noise when playing the steering wheel in the same place; no matter the original position or when the speed does not exceed 20KM per hour, there will be abnormal noise; the turning steering wheel is very loose or the steering wheel is very heavy and very difficult.
A typical power-pump failure causes difficulty in turning the direction, and the driving direction will be abnormally heavy.
3, Causes of abnormal sound of automobile steering gear
1. The steering column is not lubricated and the friction is large;
2. Check if the power steering oil is lacking;
3. Check the universal joint for problems;
4. The rubber sleeves of the suspension rods of the suspension rods of the chassis are aged and hardened;
5. The plane bearing is broken;
4, How to repair the car steering
1, Repair steering pump booster pump;
2, Or replace the new steering gear booster pump;
3, If it does not exceed the warranty period, you can claim to the 4S shop.
5, The correct way to play the steering wheel can better protect the car steering
1. Avoid turning the steering wheel in situ, try to turn the direction after the vehicle moves, and the in-situ direction can only be used occasionally when the car is out of position under special circumstances.
2. When the vehicle is stationary, the steering wheel should be returned to the center position to avoid the load on the suspension system and tires.
3. When you need to turn around, try to avoid the steering wheel hitting the dead center.
Dear Friends , if you want to know more information, welcome to contact with me directly.I will be very glad to receive your inquiry.
Welcome to Contact with us directly: