Payment & Shipping Terms:
44310-60320 Toyota Steering Pump,
2KG Toyota Steering Pump,
Hdj100 toyota land cruiser power steering pump
Power steering pump
1. Working principle
There are several types of steering pumps, such as vane, gear and plunger. From the current domestic development point of view, the most widely used is the vane pump. The main parts are stator, rotor, oil distribution plate, blade, pump body and back cover. The pump body is equipped with flow control valve and safety valve. When the pump works, the slide valve has a certain degree of opening, so that the flow rate reaches the specified requirements, and the excess flow rate returns to the smoking chamber of the pump. If the oil circuit is blocked or an accident occurs, so that the system pressure exceeds the maximum working pressure of the pump, the safety valve is opened, the slide valve is fully opened, and all the pressure oil is returned to the oil suction chamber, which plays a safety role in protecting the system.
2. Precautions for use and maintenance
1. Correctly select the grade of hydraulic oil used, otherwise it will affect the efficiency and life of the pump.
2. The hydraulic oil used must be cleaned, checked regularly, and the oil filter on the oil suction path of the oil pump should be replaced regularly. The driver must be equipped with a filter device when refueling to ensure the cleanliness of the oil. And often check, clean or replace the filter device to keep the oil passage open.
3. If the steering pump is not used for a long time, it should not work at full load immediately when restarted, and there should be at least ten minutes of no-load running time.
4. When using, you should always check the steering pump for leakage, whether it is running normally, and whether there is impact or abnormal noise, so as to find and eliminate the fault in time.
Dear Friends , if you want to know more information, welcome to contact with me directly.I will be very glad to receive your inquiry.
Contact Person: Taylor