Jeanpool ArrateaMedina,Perurecomendable me llegó bien el producto
Edson Frans,Netherlands Antillgood product and fitted perfectly
eduardo macalos,Canadagood quality and fast delivery
56110-R70-A01 Honda Power Steering Pump , 56110-Rgl-A03 J35a Honda Odyssey Steering Pump
|Model||For Honda Steering||Warranty||12months|
56110-R70-A01 Honda Power Steering Pump,
56110-Rgl-A03 Honda Odyssey Steering Pump,
J35a Honda Odyssey Steering Pump
56110-Rgl-A03 Honda Steering Pump For Odyssey J35a J35z Pilot 3.5l
Hydraulic Honda Steering Pump 56110-R70-A01 For Odyssey J35a J35z Pilot
How to do a good job in the use and maintenance of power steering pump:
As the power source of automobile steering, the power steering pump is the "heart" part of the steering system. In developed countries, the power steering loading rate of large and small cars is close to 100%. At present, many domestic models have begun to use power steering. Therefore, in the process of promoting and using the steering pump, it is necessary to understand and master its performance and principles in order to achieve correct use and maintenance.
1. Working principle
There are several types of steering pumps, such as vane, gear, and plunger. Judging from the current domestic development, the vane pump is the most popularized one. The main parts are stator, rotor, oil distribution plate, vane, pump body and back cover etc. The pump body is equipped with a flow control valve and a safety valve. When the pump is working, the slide valve has a certain degree of opening, so that the flow reaches the specified requirements, and the excess flow returns to the smoking cavity of the pump. If the oil circuit is blocked or accidents cause the system pressure to exceed the maximum working pressure of the pump, the safety valve will open and the slide valves will all open, and all the pressure oil will return to the oil suction chamber, which will protect the system.
2. Precautions for use and maintenance:
1. Correctly select the brand of hydraulic oil used, otherwise it will affect the efficiency and life of the pump.
2. The hydraulic oil used must be clean, check frequently, and replace the oil filter on the suction line of the oil pump regularly. When the driver refuels, he must be equipped with a filter device to ensure the cleanliness of the oil. And often check, clean or replace the filter device to keep the oil circuit unblocked.
3. If the steering pump is not used for a long period of time, when restarting, it must not work at full load immediately, and there should be at least ten minutes of no-load operation time.
4. When using, always check whether the steering pump is leaking, whether it is running normally, whether there is impact or abnormal noise, so as to find and eliminate the fault in time.